Buffalo Trace Millennium Barrel Terms and Conditions
Must be 21 years or older to participate. No purchase or entry fee required. Making a purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
1. Timing. The "Millennium Barrel" Bottle Giveaway (the "Promotion"), is presented by Buffalo Trace Distillery (the "Sponsor"), which begins on June 1, 2011, and is open to all legal U.S. residents 21 years old or older (sorry, residents of Puerto Rico are not eligible to participate). All requests should be submitted by July 26, 2011.
2. Overview. This is your organization’s opportunity to auction off a one-of-a-kind Millennium Barrel bottle to raise money for charity. Buffalo Trace Distillery will donate 174 bottles to charitable, non-profit organizations. Interested parties may participate by submitting a request form at www.buffalotracemillennium.com, including information about the charity event and as to why a particular charity should be selected. All entries will be screened for appropriateness, and those deemed eligible/acceptable will be later screened, judged, and selected by representatives of Buffalo Trace Distillery.
3. To Enter. Submitters must visit www.buffalotracemillennium.com for complete Contest details, including information on submitting an entry.
Each charity may only be submitted once. More than one submission may be made by an individual, but must be entered as a separate charity entry. Entries submitted in violation of the Official Contest Rules will not be considered, including inappropriate or offensive entries, as determined by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion.
All entries and its posted content become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned.
4. Eligibility. Charities must provide an official Non-Profit Tax ID number, be based in the United States and the charity event in which the Millennium Barrel bottle is auctioned must be held within the 2011 calendar year. Submitters must be at least 21 years of age and a legal US resident.
The following are not eligible to win the contest: a) officers, directors, and employees of the Sponsor, its advertising and promotion agencies, and any other party that is directly involved with the development or implementation of this promotion; and b) the immediate family members (spouse, parents, children, siblings, and their respective spouses) of Sponsor employees and household members with whom they may reside (whether related or not). This Promotion is void wherever it may be prohibited and/or restricted by law, and is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws.
5. Selection Criteria. Representatives of Buffalo Trace Distillery will select the 174 winning charities who will receive a Millennium Barrel bottle for their charity auction.
6. Prizes. There will be one hundred seventy-four (174) charities selected and each given one (1) Millennium Barrel bottle for auction.
7. Prize Awarding. All Winners will be selected by the week of August 1, 2011. The winners will be notified by e-mail within 7 days of the final winners selection. As part of the prize claim process, the winners must respond within 7 days of notification.
LEGAL WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL, WHETHER OR NOT AN ENTRANT, TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE, DESTROY, TAMPER OR VANDALIZE THE WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS PROMOTION, OR INTERFERE WITH THE OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST, IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND DILIGENTLY PURSUE ALL REMEDIES AGAINST ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10. Winners List. The name of the Winners will be posted online at www.buffalotracemillennium.com by August 1, 2011.
11. Sponsor. Buffalo Trace Distillery, 113 Great Buffalo Trace, Frankfort, KY 40601
Void outside the US, and wherever prohibited or restricted by law.
BUFFALO TRACE is a registered trademark of Sazerac Company, Inc.